[YLUG] ubuntu-uk forums

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Wed Nov 1 22:55:19 GMT 2006

> >>witness the fact that there are quite a few FreeBSD
> >>users on the list, and we haven't subjected them to the torch and
> >>pitchfork treatment.
> mind you, presumably thanks to Global Warming(TM), it's only just now
> coming up to winter, so one could be forgiven for suspecting
> that it was just a case of conserving kindling.
If there is any burning to be done it ought to be reserved for those
who say 'Linux' when referring to a distribution. These heretics are
an affront to our Lord RMS! They should say GNU/Linux.

Long live Stallmanix!

-GNU/Rob

"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our
brains drop out." - Richard Dawkins

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/