[YLUG] LaTeX/GIMP presentation

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Nov 7 00:58:52 GMT 2006

Hi,
  In advance of the GIMP presentation, attendees wanting to bring
laptops to follow along should:

Install GIMP
Install a TeX distribution - tetex is available on ubuntu dapper and
  should work for the template, but TeXLive is preferred
Verify that the attached LaTeX file will build with this command:

  latex ylugtemplate

Bring the laptop along to P/L001 at 7pm, along with a mouse to draw
with, and hopefully we'll get through the demo in around 40 minutes.

--
 -- zoe