[YLUG] meeting times

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 15 17:11:49 GMT 2006

The evenings I can do are Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays.  The rest of
my time is already pretty solidly booked.  So meetings on some or all
of those days of the week are preferable for myself, personally.

It would be Bizarre and Unusual to have a meeting be anything other
than a particular day or days of the week.  Maybe alternate Tuesdays
and Thursdays, or allocate randomly among a small number of days of the
week.

As far as booking rooms for presentations goes, I don't think there's
any "good" time to pick.  Between courses, societies and conferences
there's not much room left.  As long as it's known well enough in
advance, it's usually possible to get a room.

And of course, there's always the possibility of a random social
gathering at a convenient YLUG member's house now and again...

--
 -- zoe