[YLUG] Talk volunteers

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Mon Oct 2 09:37:01 BST 2006

> > Anyone want to volunteer to give a talk?
> As an idea from our last meeting in City Screen, I would offer to
> speak on how to secure e-mails using GPG; including the GPG smart
> card stuff.
That sounds great, I'd find that very interesting :-) I don't use GPG
myself for mail and I'd like to. Let's assume you're giving the talk
in two weeks then :-P

Now as I'm not at the uni the booking of rooms etc eludes me, anyone
care to volunteer to sort out that bit?

-Rob

"I am a strong advocate for free thought on all subjects, yet it
appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments
against christianity & theism produce hardly any effect on the public;
& freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of
men's minds, which follow[s] from the advance of science. It has,
therefore, been always my object to avoid writing on religion, & I
have confined myself to science." - Darwin

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/