[YLUG] Talk volunteers

Ewan Mac Mahon ewan at macmahon.me.uk
Wed Oct 4 09:43:39 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 09:58:19PM +0200, Jan Tobias Muehlberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > >As an idea from our last meeting in City Screen, I would offer to
> > >speak on how to secure e-mails using GPG; including the GPG smart
> > >card stuff.
> > That sounds great, I'd find that very interesting :-) I don't use GPG
> > myself for mail and I'd like to. Let's assume you're giving the talk
> > in two weeks then :-P
>
> 17th October? Okay, I'll try to put something together. Is it
> suposed to be one hour or two?

One if we stick with the same plan as usual. In general we start at
seven to give people a chance to get there, and finish at eight because
that's when the ordinary porter cover for the physics building runs out.

Might be worth someone on campus' while checking that the eight o clock
deadline is unchanged either way though.

Ewan