[YLUG] Installday fundraising

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Wed Oct 4 09:56:46 BST 2006

Holla,

> While I'm posting - can anyone think of anything we've left out? Has
> anyone been trying to get us in on the fresher's fair etc? :)

Well, since nobody replied and the job does not seem to be
assigned to anybody (according to the wiki) I assume that we do
not have a table booked. However, we could still try to get a
corner on somebody else's table -- perhaps the IEEE guys have
one? But that doesn't make sense if we can't get publicity stuff
designed and printed before fresher's fair (btw: when is it).
So, what's going on about this?

Next thing about publicity: has anybody conections to the local
newspapers? Perhaps it's a good idea to to release short
anouncements about our talks and the install $thingy?

J.T.

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett