[YLUG] My laptop has died : (

Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD) Rajendrakumar.Varsani at psd.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Oct 6 10:47:07 BST 2006

It is a sad, sad day .. I am without my technical electrical friend.

Does anyone have a laptop they'd like to sell me? Just needs to browse
the internet through broadband and run my mobile phone software and
Bluetooth dongle really so it needs USB. Little more.

Failing that, anyone got a regular PC they'd like to sell me?

Failing that, any pointers to a cheap (internet) shop?

Rajendrakumar Varsani BSc (Hons)
Tel:   (01904) 455805 (GTN 5138 5805)