[YLUG] SCART to VGA connectors?

Simon Ward simon at principia.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 15:39:36 BST 2006

Arthur Clune wrote:

> Robert looks right in general though, so Simon may not need electronics
> after all.
   I will - I fobbed the TV off on my parents 'cos my sister needs a new
telly :-) I've seen a couple of DIY-ish projects which might allow me to
do the necessary - could be time to warm up the old soldering iron.

   The Maplin DVD player with VGA out looks interesting, but having
recently bought a Cambridge Audio combined CD/DVD player there's no way
I could justify it even if I had the money .

Simon