[YLUG] I.T. consultancies/software houses in York area?

alastair green purplepangolin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:52:53 BST 2006

Thanks Doug,

My programming experience is mainly with Oracle/PLSQL and VB.Net/C# so I
don't think my C.V. would be of any interest to you.  I use Linux at home
and have dabbled a little bit with Python but couldn't seriously put myself
forward for a job that requires it as a core skill.

I have an application in with ioko but they are being a bit slow to respond
at the moment.

Thanks again

Alastair