[YLUG] Coding books

David Matthews dmatthews at mailc.net
Wed Oct 11 15:06:21 BST 2006

>Sold... or rather given away.  Someone else has taken the LaTeX.  Anyone
>want to take that large nutshell of Java off me?

I'd like the Java book if its still available
--
David

dmatthews at mailc.net
Public key at hkp://www.keys.eu.pgp.net
and http://pooter.sourceforge.net/dmatthews.asc

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The
element that makes the bond good makes the bill good ?
It is absurd to say that our country can issue $30,000,000 in bonds and
not $30,000,000 in currency." [Thomas Edison, Quoted in The New York Times, 6 December 1921]
http://www.prosperityuk.com/prosperity/prosperity.html