[YLUG] Installday publicity

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Thu Oct 12 22:15:22 BST 2006

> Zoe managed to make a really nice poster and send it to me a few
> hours ago. I've put it online at [1]. Please complain before
> 10:00 AM tomorrow.
It looks really great, but if we are selling Linux on the basis of
being free as in beer could I suggest making the word free more early
and prominent. At the moment it is at the end of the first paragraph
and on first reading made me think that the library of stuff was free
but Linux (or rather GNU/Linux ;-) wasn't.

-Rob

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/