[YLUG] Installday publicity

Nicholas Thomas lupine at yorkshire-pagans.org.uk
Fri Oct 13 19:07:09 BST 2006

On Friday 13 October 2006 13:27, Simon Ward wrote:
> Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Well, quite. But branding isn't about the truth, it's about eliciting
> > the desired response in the viewer.
>
>    In other words, lying ;-)
>
>  > Wrong though it may be, a horded helmet makes most people think of
>
> Vikings.
>    Can we give him an axe as well? :-)
>    Or maybe a can of spam[1] ....

Or we could be more obscure and get Tux a Vikir (Viking being a verb, not a
noun) longboat to play with. Maybe in the style of Tomas the Tank Engine.

Or we could hang him by his penguinny leg from one of the 9 roots of
Yggdrasil, and take an eye (a la Odin/Wodan) - now there's a photo(shop?)
opportunity!

xF,

...Nick