[YLUG] Tables for install event

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Mon Oct 16 16:27:18 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 04:11:39PM +0100, Philip Stewart wrote:
> >Let's check out our options tomorrow evening. Perhaps there is
> >another seminar room close by?
> L/007 & 008 are next door and have board room style seating (tables &
> chairs)...

Good! Since I'm not familiar with the University's room booking
system: Is there a way to figure out who booked these rooms?
Perhaps it's possible to ask them whether we could steel some
tables and replace them with chairs from L/006.

Thanks,
J. Tobias

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett