[YLUG] Re: Install practise results

David Matthews dmatthews at mailc.net
Mon Oct 23 22:56:04 BST 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:55:22 +0100
york-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:

Flash-9 beta(2):
 from http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS8896383153.html
Flash Player 9, according to Adobe's release notes, requires an 800 MHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, 128MB of graphics memory, and ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) compatible audio hardware.

We may need to consider this?
Although I suppose the windows version has  simlilar requirements and anyone who expects to have flash has suitable hardware.
--
David

dmatthews at mailc.net
Public key at hkp://www.keys.eu.pgp.net
and http://pooter.sourceforge.net/dmatthews.asc

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The
element that makes the bond good makes the bill good ?
It is absurd to say that our country can issue $30,000,000 in bonds and
not $30,000,000 in currency." [Thomas Edison, Quoted in The New York Times, 6 December 1921]
http://www.prosperityuk.com/prosperity/prosperity.html