[YLUG] gpg question

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Tue Oct 31 18:10:28 GMT 2006

On 31 Oct 2006, at 15:59, Jan Tobias Muehlberg wrote:

> You'll probably need to take a look at the code to figure out the
> details...

That would be madness. It's bad enough that this doesn't seem to be
in the docs. Or if it is, it's not clear enough for me.

Thanks to your comments though, I think I now understand. It's
telling me that I only have 21 keys that can be considered valid in
my keyring (out of >120 primary keys + many more sub + uids) based on
the trust settings given. The depth is depth away from my keys (in
effect since my two keys are the only two ultimately trusted keys).
What it isn't telling me is if the key I've just imported can be
considered valid or not unless I've missed something (in this case,
it isn't).

Cheers,

Arthur

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Electronic infomation tampers with your mind. Babylon Zoo