[YLUG] video.google.com

David Matthews dmatthews at mailc.net
Sat Sep 2 13:58:02 BST 2006

Hi all

There are some videos I'd like to watch and listen to at video.google.com.

Using firefox, I can get the video stream, but no audio playback.

I have Slackware pre 11.0  installed and no problem with sound on any of the installed apps eg most videoclips do fine with MPlayer.

Does anyone have better luck with google videos and if so, any suggestions?
--
David

dmatthews at mailc.net
Public key at hkp://www.keys.eu.pgp.net
and http://pooter.sourceforge.net/dmatthews.asc

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The
element that makes the bond good makes the bill good ?
It is absurd to say that our country can issue $30,000,000 in bonds and
not $30,000,000 in currency." [Thomas Edison, Quoted in The New York Times, 6 December 1921]
http://www.prosperityuk.com/prosperity/prosperity.html