[YLUG] Re:Test/Certification centre reccomendations ?

Simon Ward simon at principia.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 20:55:37 BST 2006

David Matthews wrote:
>  Selby College and York College are both Test Centres although, probably
 > limited in what they can offer. If you want a highly subjective
assessment,
 > Selby is sort of homely and laid back (people there are visibly
delighted
 > if you pass) and York is chaotic.
   I don't think that Selby College are doing this sort of thing any
more - a colleague of mind did the bulk of his MCSE exams there (he
commented positively about the atmosphere) but had to do the last couple
in Harrogate. Of course, he could be referring to a different Selby
college ...

   Personally, I have serious doubts about the value of Linux
certification (or certification of any sort, if it comes to that)

Simon