[YLUG] Impromptu meeting tonight (2006/09/19)

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Tue Sep 19 12:17:15 BST 2006

Yarr Maties,

Avast! Me be not able to attend tonight, but I insist that ye all be thar, but
ye may have to borrow a treasure map to find it!

If thar be anyone with questions aboot the upcoming install fest, ye best be
going to the eye arr cee channel for more realtime discussions. Remember! The
wiki be a chest of booty like has ne'er been seen round these parts!

Thanks for ye time, y'scurvy dawgs!

Cap'n Wooden Arm

(Hello All,

Won't be able to attend this evening - please try and make a showing if
possible, though. Note might be - where's the meeting? City Screens?)

If anyone has any questions/issues/feedback RE: the install day, it's a bit
easier to chat on the IRC channel, but please don't forget the wiki - :)

Thanks,

Alex)