[YLUG] Installday fundraising

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 29 01:39:33 BST 2006

Hi all,

I have had a short chat with Emine from the IEEE student branch
yesterday, who told me that they are considering to organise a Linux
install event around the beginning of the new term. When I told
her that our Install weekend is already on the way, she suggested to
join our efforts. Emine pointed out that the student branch
probably has funding available for such events and I think that
this is a good opportunity to get a few pounds for printing
posters and so on. I guess that they would like to use the event
in order to advertise the IEEE but that seems to be acceptable
for me. What do you think? Any objections?

Best,
J. Tobias

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett