[YLUG] gpg signatures

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 29 12:33:02 BST 2006

Hi Stephen Patterson,

> > Every gpg signature on the list today show's up as 'bad signature' in
> > my mail client. Is it just me, or is something borken?
> I'm seeing something similar, just looks like some people are using old
> (expired) keys. How does mine show?

Valid:

gpg: Signature made Fri Sep 29 13:28:46 2006 MEST using DSA key ID B416F0DE
gpg: Good signature from "Stephen Patterson <steve at patter.mine.nu>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 723E 9482 13B8 C29B 4094  7797 5950 E716 B416 F0DE

J.T.

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett