Installday publicity (was: Re: [YLUG] Installday fundraising)

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 29 15:31:28 BST 2006

Hi ekes,

> Has someone got any artwork to add to it - printer res logo and such like.

I'll send you the IEEE stuff as soon as they have decided whether
they are paying for the printing.

However, I'm thinking of how many flyers we could need
and it's a pitty that I don't have last year's e-mails about the
topic available anymore. What do you guys think about the
following numbers:

   # | size | colour | purpose
 2^5 |  A3  | colour | city centre, internet cafes, cinema
 2^6 |  A3  | b/w    | campus
 2^8 |  A5  | b/w    | mainly fresher's fair

I could get this for GBP ~36.-- from Campus Copy & Print.

Any further suggestions?

J. Tobias

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett