[YLUG] gpg signatures

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 29 17:13:27 BST 2006

Hi,

> Anyone? This is Apple Mail with GPGMail.

Gotcha. "t1/t.f" is the signed part of the message I sent to
the list. "t3/t.f" is the same, but extracted from the message
you put online on my request.

| ~/stuff$ diff t1/t.f t3/t.f
| 1,2d0

Something (I guess it was your MUA) removed a space and added a
linebreak and a tab character inside the signed part of the
message. The copy of the message I received from our mailing list
does contain this modification.

J. Tobias

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett