[YLUG] Meeting suggestion - Victoria Hotel, 19:00, 2nd May

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 22:22:58 BST 2007

Hi,
  So, in the complete absence of anyone suggesting anything at all, I
humbly suggest a gathering at the Victoria at 7pm on Wednesday the
2nd of May.  Also, I'm looking for volounteers for reviews - books,
distros, laptops, apps you're using (stable versions, CVS versions),
basically anything you're up to and can spare a moment to write
something about.  Let me know if you're interested - I'll also take
some time this weekend, circumstances permitting, to migrate some
website content over to give us a bit of a start.

Also coming up: install clinic next month, a talk (if I can sort
network, it'll hopefully be the rerun of the postponed talk from
last month) and some initial planning for the main installday in
November...

--
 -- zoe