[YLUG] Install Day Planning Meeting

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 16:25:53 BST 2007

Hi,
  I've put in a room booking request for the planning meeting, it'll be
on Saturday the 11th of August at 13:00 in Wentworth College room
W/035E on the main University Campus.  Upon arrival at Wentworth
College, go into the college until you are at the steps leading to the
dining area "The Edge", then turn left and go down the ramp and go down
the corridor on the right just past the computer room.  The whole area
is W/035, with different rooms labelled with different letters.  I will
mail again when I get a confirmed booking.

Contact me directly if you plan to attend and would like further advice
on directions.

There is likely to be a gathering at my house afterwards, due to it
being convenient; if weather permits, this may turn into a night out in
town.

--
 -- zoe