[YLUG] Parsable Rack Diagrams

Anthony Simpson babbagesmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 16:41:24 BST 2007

I can't find anything like a developed solution for what you are trying
to do but can I mention Graphviz - it contains a tool called lefty which
can be scripted to any technical drawing task - its default file format
"dot" is very human readable key:value format with a good syntax for
node-node/node-subnode relationships. good binding for perl etc...
probably worth a look but still a lot of work. If you fancy starting a
project to build a real tool on lefty or something else I'd be keen to
help out.
Tony