[YLUG] Parsable Rack Diagrams

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Tue Aug 7 21:20:27 BST 2007

On 7 Aug 2007, at 21:14, Robert Hulme wrote:

> I don't think you are. I think we're all guessing what is a good match
> for what Alex wants :P (or rather what his task masters require)

Indeed :)

For the other stuff - versions in sql are common enough (change
tables etc),
but as you say it all depends what you want the master data source to
be.

For the output, personally I'd output XML just because it'd be a
couple of
lines of code to use serialisers already written. However, XML is pretty
unpleasant to diff as it's too verbose IMO.

Arthur