[YLUG] At the social

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 12:44:07 BST 2007

Hi,
  Many thanks to everyone who came along to the social.  For those who
didn't, you missed out on talk about Haiku, PC-BSD and Plan 9; about
software licenses and freedom (no suprises there); about getting the
publicity for the install day as far organised as we can before the
start of term (I'm on it, should come up with a mostly-finished design
this week) and of course, the usual banter about food, beer and
haircuts.

We seem to be fairly happy with Olde Starre Inne as a sensible venue,
and Tuesdays are pretty good for me, so should we go for another one
in a couple of weeks, say on the 11th of September?

--
 -- zoe