[YLUG] Leeds.pm inaugural meeting - 7th Dec

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 19:04:10 GMT 2007

[Forwarded from Leeds.pm, contact charles.colbourn at googlemail.com if
interested  -- Nigel]

It's been a while coming, but I'm pleased to announce the first get
together of the restarted Leeds.pm on Friday 7th December.

We're meeting to start with at any time from 5pm in the Scarbrough Hotel
(near Leeds station, and no I haven't spelt that wrong). Look around for
anyone familiar/geeky looking, or wearing a Perl T-shirt. There's a
table booked at a local curry house for 7pm, although if anyone wants to
attend the meal and hasn't told me yet, they'd better let me know in the
next few days (restaurants can be awkward about bookings in December!).

I'd expect that some of us at least will be around well after eating, in
some pub in the vicinity. Last minuters welcome; I'll be checking the
mailing list from time to time until I go home, so anyone wandering lost
around the area can be found and guided.

See you next friday :-)

charles.