[YLUG] Problem with compilation

Steve Kemp steve at steve.org.uk
Thu Dec 6 00:06:04 GMT 2007

On Thu Dec 06, 2007 at 01:17:58 +0200, Konstantinos Mokos wrote:

> In need help in compiling a source code. I get these errors after make:*

> In file included from ar-backtracking-stack.c:2:
> /usr/include/ccl/ccl-memory.h:5:28: error: ccl-exception.h: No such file or
> directory

  This is the first real error.  The rest of the messages are probably
 side-effects of this one.

> *and i guess the problem comes from the ccl-memory.h file that i have included.

  Yes, in that file is this:

#include <cc1-exception.h>

  So I would assume that you are missing a file, and that once it
 is in place correctly you'll get further.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/