[YLUG] Grub

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Tue Dec 11 11:59:01 GMT 2007

> > If you don't know what it is you don't need it.
> I'd generally like to avoid putting this kind of message across.
Given the length of the thread, and that the OP just wants his system
to boot it seems much better to me to say "This is not something that
is relevant to your problem or what you're interested in" rather than
giving information on something that is irrelevant to the question the
OP asked.

There's always google for the curious mind.

-Rob

"She's flushing me out with dogs and grenades, and a sincere desire to
spend time with me" --Mark Corrigan

"That's the way things are these days, let's just put a zip here, a
swastika there. Who the hell even knows what these things were used
for. Who cares?" --Mark Corrigan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/