[YLUG] aMSN corrupting firefox bookmarks

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 08:11:58 GMT 2007

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

Firefox bookmarks on our household pc keep going
missing. To see what was happening I set up a cron job
to regularly back them up. Last time they were lost
the last backup file seems to be some sort of log file
from aMSN which must have been running at the time.
I'm at a loss why amsn would overwrite these bookmark
files, and how to stop it doing so. Any ideas?

Thanks
Liam