[YLUG] Linux Format

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sat Jan 20 16:12:51 GMT 2007

Hello everyone from sunny Cambridge!

I was excited to find out that I'm in Linux Format this month in a
photo from the install day, so I popped along to the local borders to
get a copy. I haven't bought a magazine for about 8 years, so when I
say it was £6.50 I almost fainted.

I decided not to buy it in the end, and thought instead I'd email the
list and see if there is anyone out there who has bought a copy but
doesn't collect them? If this sounds like you, if you would send me it
when you've finished with it I'll reimburse you the postage costs and
make a donation to the FSF for the value of the magazine :-)

Please let me know if anyone is interested :-D
-Rob

"Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of
Common Lisp" -- Greenspun's tenth rule

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute." -- Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/