[YLUG] Linux Format

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sat Jan 20 17:02:04 GMT 2007

> I have a copy, I do collect but I dont need them whole (I dont read the
> letter page that much), so I can send you the page(s) or scan it in (if
> the parents machine plays nice) for you.
That would be nice :-)

Ideally I'd prefer to have the whole thing intact, but if no one else
offers then I will take you up on the page offer :-)

-Rob
"Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of
Common Lisp" -- Greenspun's tenth rule

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute." -- Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/