[YLUG] Tues Feb 13th 2007: Bytemark office warming / geek charity sale

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 14:40:01 GMT 2007

To all York Linux users and assorted free software enthusiasts,

Bytemark Hosting will be holding a belated office warming party from 1730 on
Tuesday 13th February and would like to extend an invitation to anyone
interested in our business, technology or people to join us.

We will be ordering a lot of pizza, providing some drinks and trying to tidy
our office by selling as much old kit as possible for charity.
Everything "priced-to-sell" with all takings going to Macmillan Cancer
Support (plus we get a tidier office out of it).  At the moment I've only a
hazy idea of what we have to sell - P2, P3 and P4 boards in varying states of
repair, cases, cables, monitors, random routers, USB widgets, tech books and
if you're very unlucky, an Acorn mouse or two.

If you'd like to come, RSVP with your name, email address and pizza
preference.  I will aim to send round an inventory and price list beforehand.
If you have any other useful kit you'd like to donate and bring along, I'd be
happy to list it for you, with the proviso that anything not sold is being
scrapped the next day.

We're in the Raylor Centre, James Street, opposite the bus depot, and there
should be ample parking at the front of the building.  Please enter through
the secret double doors on the right-hand side of the building (on the drive
between the Raylor Centre & Land Registry); the front will be locked.

Thanks,

--
Matthew Bloch                             Bytemark Hosting
                                http://www.bytemark.co.uk/