[YLUG] transcode a .ts file

ardenking5 at aim.com ardenking5 at aim.com
Sat Jul 14 20:55:43 BST 2007

hi folks

surprise im still around

ive got a new toy its a linux based satellite box /pvr box called a tm9100 its really cool have to say

one small prob is it to the hdd in a .ts format ive never seen this b4 but im having probs converting it into mpeg or avi to play in my stand alone player

im sure that either memcoder or trancode will be my friend here but having probs getting the right mothod has anyone else seen .ts and been able to trancode it ?

thanks

Arden