[YLUG] Looks like email address cleaning day...

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 11:35:47 BST 2007

I'm suddenly seeing a pile of bounces generated by the York LUG
mailing list.  I presume that its that time of year when the dearly
departed students are cleansed from the computer systems.

Addresses are mostly york.ac.uk with some cs.york.ac.uk

If its just departed students being purged then I'll leave the system
to scrub them off the mailing list in the next week or 2 as it
decides that they are undeliverable.

	Nigel.