[YLUG] which college for tomorrow's talk?

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Mon Mar 12 22:18:25 GMT 2007

On 12 Mar 2007, at 14:15, Jonathan Evans wrote:

> which college is the talk in tomorrow?

Can I suggest that someone involved in the organisation posts to this
list and the WLUG one the details of forthcoming talks. Maybe a week
in advance would work well? I'd not realised that the talk tomorrow
is one that I'd wanted to go to - and since MediaWiki doesn't offer
RSS (does it?) email is a good way to spread the news.

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune