[YLUG] Converting EMF graphics to a better format

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Mon Mar 19 19:15:47 GMT 2007

On 19 Mar 2007, at 17:15, Roger Leigh wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way of converting files in EMF format

I had this problem a while back - in the end I got someone with Adobe
Illustrator to do it. See thread 'Vector Graphics Question' from
October last year. If anyone has a better solution, I'd love to know

jpeg2eps was suggested which might be fine for you if all you need is
a flat image. I needed the vector info preserved properly so it
didn't work for me.

Cheers,

Arthur

--
One secret of happiness is to ignore comparisons with people who are
more successful than you are: always compare downwards, not upwards”