[YLUG] Meetings

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue May 1 10:18:35 BST 2007

Hiya,
  A reminder that we've got a social meet-up at the Victoria Hotel
(junction of Cemetery Road and Heslington Road) tomorrow night, 7pm
- look for the geeks with the cuddly toy.

Also coming up, we have an install clinic booked for the 26th, 10:00
until 16:00.  As yet, no particular theme has been suggested, but I
want to get some flyers out for the weekend - is there something we
ought to concentrate on?  Audio?  Wireless?  Document processing?
Dealing with weirdo proprietary file formats?  All suggestions
welcome.

Stay tuned for details of upcoming talks and socials...

--
 -- zoe