[YLUG] Traffic Monitor

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Sat May 19 18:38:17 BST 2007

Hi James,

On Saturday 19 May 2007 17:47, James Hall inscribed thus:
> Hey,
>
> gnome-system-monitor has network monitoring, and even a nice graph.
> You can also add the system monitor to a panel. Sorry if you were
> looking for KDE stuff, I'm mostly a gnome man.
>
> Regards,
> James

Thanks for that one !  I can't abide Gnome !!  Sorry !
If the applet can be made to work with KDE it could be what I need.  I
will have a play with it !  Particularly since its on the SuSE CD and
installable with YasT.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.