[YLUG] Reminder: Social tomorrow night

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Mon May 21 17:31:00 BST 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 05:20:33PM +0100, Noah Slater wrote:
[was this Liam being replied to?]
> > Woo, expensive beer.

We go to City Screen mainly because it's easy to find and fairly
central.

> > Maybe we could try some other
> > pubs for future socials? The seahorse 1.35/pint sounds
> > good to me. The pound sign doesn't work for some
> > reason.
>
> Where is the  seahorse?

If you come out of the city walls via the pedestrian / cycle access at
the end of George Street, i.e. between Piccadilly and Walmgate, there
is a one-way street leading directly in front of you.  There are flats
on the left, and on the right it's Toto's, then a garage, then the
Seahorse, then there's Edinburgh Arms and the Woolpack along there
as well.

--
 -- zoe