[YLUG] Re: ssh

Tom Hayward nessieliberation at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:42:36 GMT 2007

Randomly at some point this evening, whilst I was just idling on irc,
it decided to go back to the previously stated modes of annoyance.
running wpa_supplicant and dhclient gives me a 172.* IP, and i can
sometimes pull up the google homepage, but other than that, i get
basically nothing.

Any suggestions for a) why this might have changed, or b) why now?

/^Tom$