[YLUG] Post-Install Stuffs

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Sun Nov 11 21:52:13 GMT 2007

Hi gang,

Thanks for all the messages of support, it's appreciated.  I'd like to
thank all the various helpers for their support too, but mostly for
people coming along and doing cool and interesting things.  It's the
variety and curiosity that really make for a great event.  Special
thanks to everyone who helped out with publicity and shifting things
around on the day.

Planning for next year's event starts now, so thinking caps on and mull
over what sort of things we want to do next time round.  I'm keen for
more demos (and more practice at making DVDs work, hope I didn't put
anyone off :/ ) and talks (mattl sends his apologies, circumstances
were not in our favour).

Meanwhile, if you've misplaced some equipment, do please contact me and
let me know what you're missing, we suspect we've gained stuff over the
weekend.

Next event is a social at City Screen bar this coming Thursday at
7:30.  Hope to see people there!

--
 -- zoe