[YLUG] Questions about mail servers

Damian S Posener mail at deains.net
Fri Nov 30 11:34:05 GMT 2007

I'd say try and get it to subscribe them to the mailing list
transparently, given it's mostly going to be for service status and I'm
guessing you don't want it optional. There should be a way of talking to
mailman from the command-line but I am none too familiar with that kind
of thing. Manpage time?

Personal:    mail at deains.net
MSN:         msn at deains.net
University:  dsp502 at york.ac.uk