[YLUG] Questions about mail servers

rob at waylock.co.uk rob at waylock.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 11:51:38 GMT 2007

>Sorry for a bit of spam here, but this link will most likely be helpful:
>
>http://www.list.org/site.html

I'd literally just found that when I got your email.

Looks like I can create the email address and then just run a cron job to create a current list of email addresses and use sync_members to automatically send the welcome email and manage the list for me.

Even better is that I've just set up a web interface to manage the email addresses (for the Linux refusers in our team!) and if I run that cron job every hour then accounts can be ready within the hour!

Hooray!

Rob