[YLUG] final poster design ready

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 23:44:52 BST 2007

Hi,
  I showed the final poster design off at the social this evening, and
it seemed to meet with approval, so I think we're good to go.  It's all
uploaded to the website now, but don't go printing off large runs yet -
I'll add a table to the wiki for publicity signups and we'll do a couple
of test prints first to make sure things are OK.

The rest of the arrangements should start coming together over the
weekend - I'm hella busy until then.  Many thanks for all the support
so far!

--
 -- zoe