[YLUG] Is it ok to post details of jobs here

alastair green purplepangolin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:38:29 BST 2007

Ok,

Well, ioko <http://www.ioko.com>(for whom I work) are looking for several
Unix engineers/senior engineers for their York office (based on the science
park at the University) and one (more senior) for their London office
(Mayfair).

If anyone is interested, you can either send your CV to me and I'll make
sure it gets straight to the appropriate person, or you can apply direct
using the address on the website.

Regards

Alastair Green

On 11/10/2007, Noah Slater <nslater at bytesexual.org> wrote:

> > I don't want to spam the list, but would it be ok to post details of
> > positions at our firm here? (I am a developer and not a recruiter)
>
> Well, strictly speaking - you're not selling things, so I don't see
> the problem. It's not like the list gets much traffic anyway. Jobs are
> a welcome part of our ecosystem.
>
> /me goes into cheeky mode
>
> Which reminds me... are there any Python developers look for work, or
> who could be tempted with an exciting new job? Contact me of list this
> sounds interesting. Heh.

LinkedIn profile available at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alastairgreen2