[YLUG] Installday tasks

Martin Leventon martlev at martlev.com
Sun Oct 14 00:13:57 BST 2007

They changed the multiverse type setup then ? I have never had to use
any repo's other that those that are selectable by default under
Synaptic. It has been a while since I used ubuntu mind (I should refresh
my knowledge)

Martin Leventon <martlev at martlev.com>
http://martlev.com
Co-Founder of SMDC Network - http://smdc-network.org