[YLUG] Upcoming stuff

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 16:31:48 BST 2007

Hi,
  Reminder that we're meeting at Victoria Hotel, 7:30 on Wednesday.
It's easy to find from the University, and it's not too far from town.
I am likely to be caught up at hospital and may not make it there for
the start - does anyone want to volounteer a cuddly toy or other geeky
object to identify the meeting?

Also, I had scheduled a talk for next week, and it's nearly ready, but
it clashes with a talk by an overseas webcomic artist that several YLUG
members would like to attend.  I'm proposing, therefore, to use the
December slot for that talk instead.

--
 -- zoe