[YLUG] Install Day GDM Theme

Harry Mills mail at hjmills.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 13:09:25 BST 2007

I'm not keen on the beige myself but if you want a beige one then it is
trivial to make it. The problem with the beige is that the minster in
the logo fades to white rather than transparent so looks odd on a beige
background.

The isn't a screenshot of this one but to download it the link is:
http://hjmills.co.uk/files/ylug_beige.tar.bz2

I prefer the white as I said but if there is a copy of the logo that
fades to transparent instead of fading to white then it might look better.

Stephen Patterson wrote:
> On 16 Oct 07, Harry Mills (mail at hjmills.co.uk) wrote:
>> The screenshot is now online at
>> http://hjmills.co.uk/files/yluggdm-screenshot.jpg
>>
>> I also need to add a border around the username/password text box later
>> today but lectures mean I can't do it right away. If you have any other
>> ideas or suggestions please tell me.
>
> That can't be ubuntu, its not *BEIGE* :P

Regards,

Harry Mills <mail at hjmills.co.uk>
http://hjmills.co.uk